2) Sift together the flour, sugar, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda and salt. Put the mixture into a stand mixer, add the eggs and mix until combined.
3) Then add the oil and mix until blended. Add the grapefruit and orange juices and banana and mix until smooth and creamy. Lastly add the sour cream and zests; just mix until combined and smooth.
4) Put the cake batter into a 25cm prepared Bundt tin and bake for about 35 to 45 minutes or until a cocktail stick inserted in the centre comes out clean.
5) When done turn the tin onto a serving platter, leave to stand about 15 minutes then poke small holes in the top of the cake. I use a straw; be neat about it.
6) Pour the glaze sauce on the partially cooled cake. Allow to cool about 1 hour and serve. We like it with a scoop of ice cream on the side and a sprig of mint.
For the glaze:
1) Mix the juice and sugar until combined. If it is too thick add more juice a tbsp at a time.
2) Stir in the zest and pecans.
A viewer, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe and therefore we cannot make representation as to the results.