2) Dump the dough out onto a well-plain floured board and roll it into a ball. Cut the ball in quarters, wrap each piece in clingfilm and refrigerate for 1 hour.
3) To make the filling, combine 6 tablespoons of sugar, the brown sugar, 1/2 tsp cinnamon, the sultanas and walnuts.
4) On a well-floured board, roll each ball of dough into an 18cm circle. Spread the dough with 2 tablespoons of apricot jam and sprinkle with 50g of the filling. Press the filling lightly into the dough. Cut the circle into 12 equal wedges, cutting the whole circle in quarters, then each quarter into thirds. Starting with the wide edge, roll up each wedge. Place the biscuits, points tucked under, on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Chill for 30 minutes.
5) Preheat the oven to 180C/Gas 4.
6) Brush each biscuit with the egg wash. Combine 3 tablespoons sugar and 1 teaspoon cinnamon and sprinkle on the biscuits. Bake for 15-20 minutes, until lightly browned. Remove to a wire rack and let cool.