2) In the meantime, mix the saffron, mint, garlic, one tablespoon of lemon juice, 15ml of olive oil and 1/4 teaspoon of salt in a small bowl. Pour the marinade into a sealable plastic bag, add the chicken and let it marinate while you prepare the other ingredients.
3) Steam the green beans for 4 minutes and set aside to cool. Cut into 1-cm pieces.
4) Preheat a large frying or griddle pan which has been sprayed with cooking spray. Cook the chicken for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until cooked through. Set aside to cool. Cut into bite-sized chunks.
5) Slice the ends off of the lemon and slice it in half lengthwise. Scoop out the pulp. Slice the peel thinly and then again into 1/2-cm pieces.
6) In a large bowl, combine the chicken, lemon, green beans and thyme. In a small bowl combine the rest of the lemon juice and the honey, whisk in the remainder of the olive oil, and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Pour the dressing over the salad and toss to combine.