- 1 lb minced beef
- 1 onions
- 0.25 worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning
- 1.50 mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoons flour
- 14 ounces beef broth
How to make Salisbury Steak
- MIx the ground beef, onions, Worcestershire Sauce, and seasonings together in a bowl.
- Make patties.
- In a hot skillet sear ad cook the patties until almost done.
- Take patties out of skillet and put on a plate and wrap them in foil -- the foil and heat trapped will continue cooking the burgers.
- put the butter in the skillet with the pan drippings, and throw in your mushrooms. Once the mushrooms are browned add the flour and cook until all the flour is incorporated into the butter.
- Add the can of beef broth and stir, cook until thickened -- add the burgers back into the skillet/ or pour gravy over them.
- Can serve over brown rice/ mashed potatoes/ noodles.
(Courtesy of Food.com)