1. Skin and cube the salmon, then heat a tablespoon of olive oil in a heavy based frying pan and cook the salmon for 5 minutes, turning it a few times, until just cooked.
2. Spoon the mash into a large bowl, add in the salmon and parsley, if you fancy it, and carefully mix together.
3. Divide the mixture into 4 and shape into fishcakes. Dip the cakes in a little plain flour to coat.
4. Heat another tablespoon of oil in the heavy based frying pan and fry the fish cakes for a few minutes on each side until golden.
5. Cook the peas following the pack instructions and serve together.
6. Make sure your dinner is fully cooked and piping hot before serving it up.
Recipe courtesy of The co-operative food