Serves: 24 Appetisers1) Heat oven to 200C/Gas 6. In food processor bowl with metal blade or in blender, place chopped dill weed, oil, walnuts, lime juice, garlic, mustard, 110g of the cheese, and salt and pepper. Cover, process, stopping once to scrape side of bowl, until smooth.
2) If salmon has skin or bones, remove them; rinse fillet and pat dry with paper towel. Cut salmon into 24 (3cm) cubes.
3) On cutting board, roll 1 pie crust into 30cm round. Cut into 4 rows by 3 rows to make 12 (10 by 8cm) rectangles. Repeat with remaining crust. (Rectangles cut at edge of crust will have rounded side.)
4) Spoon 1 level tsp dill pesto onto centre of each rectangle; top with 1 salmon cube. Bring 4 corners of each rectangle over filling to centre and pinch at top; pinch corners, leaving small openings on sides to vent steam. (For rectangles with rounded side, bring 3 points together at top, pinching to seal.) On ungreased large cookie sheet, place pastries 3cm apart.
5) Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
6) Place remaining pesto in small resealable food-storage plastic bag. Cut small tip off 1 bottom corner of bag; squeeze bag to drizzle pesto over serving plate. Place pastries on serving plate. Sprinkle pastries with remaining cheese and garnish with dill weed sprigs. Serve warm.