2) In a mixing bowl, combine the corn flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Stir in the milk, eggs, oil, orange zest, parsley and chilli until the mixture is smooth. Do not over beat. Pour into the prepared tin and bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
For the stuffed salmon:
1) Place the corn bread into the food processor and crumb.
2) Heat 2 tbsp of oil in a pan and cook the garlic and shallot gently for about 30 seconds then add the crumbs, parsley and lemon zest. Season well with salt and pepper and continue to cook over a low heat till the mixture toasts slightly.
3) Preheat the oven to 180C/Gas 4. Grease a baking tray.
4) When cool, place the stuffing on top of one side of the fillet placed skin side down on the tray and then put the other fillet on top skin side up.
5) Wrap the salmon with string to hold the stuffing in place and bake in the oven for 25 to 30 minutes. Serve by cutting slices and removing the string.