1. Heat oven to 180⁰C (160⁰C for fan assisted ovens), gas mark 4.
2. If you're making fresh salsa: mix the tomatoes, onion, chilli and coriander with some olive oil and white wine vinegar.
3. In a pan warm up the salsa with the chorizo, beans and pepper.
4. Pour the salsa/bean mixture in a lightly greased heatproof dish and arrange the fish over the mixture and cover tightly with foil.
5. Bake at 180⁰C for 10 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
6. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the parsley (save a little bit for the garnish), lime zest and garlic and mix well.
7. Place the fish on plates and sprinkle with remaining parsley.
8. Offer Old El Paso Cool Soured Cream Topping and Old El Paso Sliced Green Jalapeños on the side.
Recipe courtesy of Old El Paso™