2) Put the chicken into another resealable 4L plastic bag and pound with the flat side of a meat tenderizer to a thickness of 1cm. Add the chicken to the marinade, mix well and refrigerate for 1 hour.
3) While the chicken is marinating, prepare the Asian mayonnaise. In a small, nonreactive bowl, combine all the ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes, stirring after 15 minutes.
4) Remove the chicken from the marinade and wipe off the excess with a paper towel. Heat a large saute pan over a high heat and add 3 tbsp peanut oil. When the oil is hot, add the chicken, stirring frequently for 3 to 4 minutes.
5) Once cooked through, remove the chicken to a plate and keep warm. To the same pan add the onion, carrots, pepper and pak choy and saute for 2 minutes longer.
6) Add in the mung bean sprouts, ginger and garlic and saute for 1 minute. Remove from the heat.
7) Spread each naan with Asian mayonnaise and top with some of the chicken satay saute. Roll and serve immediately.