- 6 egg
- 2 milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 6 bread
- 1.50 sharp cheddar cheese
How to make Sausage Egg Casserole
- Grease 13x9 inches pan.
- Brown and drain sausage.
- Beat eggs, milk, salt, and mustard.
- Add bread broken into small pieces. Stir until soft.
- Add sausage and cheese, stir.
- Fill greased pan with ingredients.
- Can refrigerate at this point overnight if needed.
- Bake at 350 for 40-45 minute.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Baked Gruyere and sausage omelette
- Deep-Dish Pizza with Italian Sausag...
- Scrambled Eggs with chorizo sausage...
- Chicken apple sausage frittata
- Broccoli and cheddar frittata
- Omelette for two
- Blue cheese souffle
- Braised pork ribs and italian sausa...
- Andouille sausage sweetcorn fritter...
- Potato basil frittata
- Grilled Andouille Sausage and Shrim...
- Grilled Andouille Sausage with Shri...