- 1 lb roll of pork sausage
- 0.25 all-purpose flour
- 2 milk
- 1 to taste salt and pepper
- 8 refrigerated biscuit
- 2 tablespoons dried onion flakes
How to make Sausage, Gravy, & Biscuits
- Break up sausage in large skillet until fully browned.
- Slowly sprinkle the flour over the sausage until dissolved. Please turn heat to low, otherwise the flour will burn.
- At this time you can add the dried onion flakes if wanted.
- Gradually stir in the milk and allow mixture to simmer.
- If the gravy does not thicken to your preference you can add sprinkles off flour. BEWARE - The gravy does take time to thicken completely.
- If the gravy is too thick you may add more milk.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Split your biscuits, scoop on, and ENJOY!
(Courtesy of Food.com)