1) Heat a nonstick griddle to medium heat while you prepare the pancake batter. Combine flour and salt. Mix milk, eggs and oil together and add to flour mixture.
2) Butter your skillet and then add 4 tablespoons of oil to the skillet, which keeps butter from burning. Ladle about 60ml of the batter, for each pancake, onto the skillet. The bottoms of the pancakes should brown in roughly 2 to 4 minutes. Flip to finish cooking the other side. Cook until lightly golden brown.
3) Reserve pancakes in a preheated 90C/Gas 0 oven until ready to serve.
4) Preheat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat for 1 minute.
5) Crack eggs into a large mixing bowl and whisk them until the whites and the yolks are combined. Season with house seasoning. Add butter to the skillet and allow to melt. Add the eggs and reduce heat to medium-low. Add sausage. Stir frequently until soft small curds have developed. The more you stir the more the creamier the eggs will be. Remove from heat.
6) Place slice of American cheese on top of pancake, top with scrambled eggs. Top scrambled eggs with another slice of cheese and place another pancake on top. Add a dab of butter and smother with maple syrup.
For the house seasoning:
1) Mix ingredients together and place in a shaker near the stove. Use in place of salt and pepper for all your cooking needs.