- 3 cm sausage meat
- 3 cm lamb
- 3 cm beef
- 1 sheet pastry dough
How to make Sausage Rolls
- Cut the mince meat or sausage meat 3 cms on its longest side.
- Put the mince meat or sausage meat in the middle of the pastry
- Roll the pastry and meat into a sausage shape.
- Cut it into 6 centimetre strips
- Stab top with a fork.
- Brush the top with milk.
- Follow directions on the pastry packaging or bake for 25-30 minutes at 180 degrees celcius with your oven set on bake.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Spicy Sausage Meatloaf Patties with...
- Baked Gruyere and sausage omelette
- Andouille sausage sweetcorn fritter...
- Grilled Andouille Sausage and Shrim...
- Grilled Andouille Sausage with Shri...
- Savory Sour Cream and Chive Waffles...
- Deep-Dish Pizza with Italian Sausag...
- Grilled sausage patties with pepper...
- Scrambled Eggs with chorizo sausage...
- 3-way onion burger with applewood s...
- Meat pies
- Sticky Soy and Orange Beef Rolls