Add depth of flavour to an array of slow-cooked meals with Knorr Stock Pots. Available in a range of flavours, from Chicken to Beef and Vegetable to Herb Infusion, these stock pots are quick and easy to use, melting in minutes.
Find Out More
1 (2cm) piece fresh ginger, sliced
30g roughly chopped coriander
230g prawn, peeled, deveined
230g salmon tail, sliced thinly
230g scallops, sliced in half
Lemon mayonnaise, for serving
Ginger cream, for serving
For the lemon mayonnaise
1 large lemon, zested, juiced
For the ginger cream
2 heads fresh ginger, chopped into 1cm pieces, skin on
1) Place four tomatoes and 125ml of stock in a blender. Cover and blend altogether until the tomatoes are completely pureed. Add the remaining vegetable stock and pulse for a few more seconds to combine.
2) Place mixture into a saucepan or stove-top safe fondue pot, add the sliced ginger and roughly chopped coriander, cover and place on medium heat until the mixture comes to a boil.
3) Whilst the sauce is heating, take the seafood out of the refrigerator and begin to arrange the fish on a plate.
4) As soon as the sauce has come to the boil, transfer the pot onto the heat station on the table, and continue to keep the mixture at boiling point. If the liquid seems to have reduced, just add more vegetable stock.
5) Take a skewer and a piece of fish, skewer the fish and dip it into the sauce. Wait just a few seconds, until it cooks, then add dipping sauces, to taste.
Combine the mayonnaise, lemon zest and juice in a mixing bowl.
1) In a food processor place both heads of the ginger and pulse the ginger until it has become a pulp. Place the mayonnaise into a mixing bowl.
2) Place a clean kitchen towel or cheesecloth over a separate bowl; transfer the pulp onto the towel. Pick up the towel by all four corners. Twist the kitchen towel very tightly over the mixing bowl and let the ginger juice pour into the bowl. Stir in the mayonnaise, mix well and serve.