Age Restricted Content
- 200g/7oz self-raising flour
- 150g/5oz soft blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 tbsp fresh chives
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 1 tbsp pine nuts
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 120ml/4fl oz semi-skimmed milk
- 150ml/5fl oz sunflower oil
- 1 egg
How to make Savoury Cheese Cupcakes
Preheat the oven 180˚C/fan oven 160˚C/gas mark 4.
Place 10-12 paper cupcakes cases in a cupcake or bun tray.
In a large mixing bowl, mix the flour, blue cheese, herbs, sunflower seeds, pine nuts and salt together.
Combine the milk, sunflower oil and egg in a measuring jug. Make a well in the centre of the dry ingredients and pour in the wet mixture. Stir lightly until only just combined.
Spoon the mixture into the muffin cases, filling each one two-thirds full.
Bake the muffins for 20-25 minutes until they are firm and the tops are golden brown. Remove the muffins from the tray and place on a wire rack. Serve warm.
- Cheese Soda Bread
- Chocolate Cupcakes with Two-tone Ch...
- Carrot and Banana Cupcakes
- Pork, Bacon and Apple Pie
- Cinnamon Rolls
- Brown Seeded Loaf
- Cupcakes with Fruit Icing and Spark...
- Filled Banoffee Cupcakes
- Pecan and Cranberry Cinnamon Rolls
- Courgette and Feta Muffins
- Chicken and Anchovy Pie
- Red Velvet Cupcakes