- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic cloves
- 1.50 lbs pumpkin flesh
- 12 ounces potato
- 2 tablespoons
- 0.50 ricotta cheese
- 0.67 parmesan cheese
- 0.25 teaspoon nutmeg
- 3 large egg
- 1 to taste salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1 to taste fresh parsley
How to make Savoury Potato and Pumpkin Pudding
- Preheat the oven to 400°F Grease a 7 1/2 cup shallow, oval baking dish.
- Heat the oil in a large shallow pan. Add the garlic and pumpkin and cook, stirring often, to prevent sticking, for 15-20 minutes or until the pumpkin is tender. Meanwhile, cook the potatoes in boiling salted water for 20 minutes until tender. Drain, le
- Mash the ricotta with a fork until smooth and add to the potato mixture, mixing well.
- Stir in the Parmesan. nutmeg and plenty of seasonings into the the potato mixture-it should be smooth and creamy.
- Add the egg yolks, one at a time until mixed throughly.
- Whisk the egg whites with an electric mixer until they form stiff peaks, then fold gently into the potato mixture.
- Spoon into the prepared baking dish and bake for 30 minutes until golden and firm.
- Serve hot, garnished with the fresh chopped parsley.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Ghostly pumpkin pudding
- Parmigiano Reggiano Cheese Soufflé...
- Roasted Acorn Squash and Gorgonzola...
- Deep dish pizza with Italian sausag...
- Lemon and basil eggs over foccacia
- Chilli Cheese Casserole
- Eggnog-Panettone bread pudding
- Yorkshire Puddings
- Black Pudding and Pear Pies
- Lancashire Tart with Black Pudding,...
- Grilled flat bread topped with cara...
- Leek and Potato Cake