Place oven rack at center of oven and preheat grill
1) Heat 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil in a small pot over medium heat and add the shallots and mushrooms, cook 5 minutes. Add 30g of butter and flour to softened shallots and mushrooms and cook 1 minute then whisk in wine, reduce 30 seconds, add stock and bring to a bubble. Stir in cream and heat through. Season sauce with nutmeg, salt and pepper and a couple dashes hot sauce, then reduce heat to low.
2) Whilst the sauce is cooking, cover baking sheet with aluminium foil and place prosciutto on the sheet. Crisp for 2 minutes on each side under the grill. It will continue to crisp as it cools.
3) In a small bowl, combine the remaining butter, garlic, thyme and basil. Spread over baguette and place under grill until toasty. Switch oven to 200C/Gas 6.
4) Heat a skillet or cast iron pan over high heat. Season the scallops with salt and pepper and dress with 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil. Sear the scallops to caramelize 1 to 1 1/2 minutes on each side then cover them with sauce, bread crumbs and parsley and finish in oven about 6 to 7 minutes until brown and bubbly.
5) Whilst scallops cook, heat remaining 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil over medium heat with crushed garlic, cook 1 minute and remove. Add spinach and wilt into skillet. Season greens with salt and pepper.
Serve scallops with wilted spinach alongside and top with broken pieces of crispy prosciutto and toasted bread.