Recipe by Jun Tanaka
- 4 large scallops, cleaned and put back in the shell
- 40g unsalted butter
- 20g fresh ginger, cut into matchsticks
- 2 oranges, juiced
- 1 red chilli,
- Juice of 1 lime
- Juice of half a lemon
How to make Scallops with Orange and Ginger Butter
Add some butter, ginger and chilli onto the scallop. Pour on the citrus juices and season. Place on the barbecue. Cook for six minutes and serve immediately.
- Bacon-wrapped prawns with chipotle....
- Drunken prawn quick marinade
- Barbecued Alaska Salmon and Wild Ri...
- Jumbo Prawns with Coriander and Chi...
- Honey and mustard prawn skewers
- Coconut prawns
- Blackened Salmon Cooked with Cedar....
- Rosemary Smoked Mackerel with Horse...
- Baked Mussels with Coconut and Lime...
- Toasted spice salmon burgers with o...
- Red pepper frutti di mare
- Spiced BBQ Flat Bread