Scrambled eggs chiliquiles with roasted tomatillo sauce
1) Preheat oven to 190C/Gas 5. Rub oil on tomatillos, onion and garlic with 3 tablespoons of oil and season with salt and pepper. Place in a roasting tin and roast until soft and golden brown about 20 to 25 minutes.
2) Place tomatillos, onions, garlic, chipotle, lime juice and spinach in a food processor and blend until smooth. With the motor running, slowly add the 175ml oil and season with honey, salt and pepper. Keep warm in a bain marie.
For the fried blue corn tortillas:
1) Heat rapeseed oil in a medium saucepan to 185C. Fry tortillas, 1 at a time, until crispy. Remove to a plate lined with kitchen towels and season lightly with salt.
For the soft scrambled eggs:
1) Heat the butter over low heat in a large skillet. Add the eggs, season with salt and pepper, to taste. Cook slowly until soft curds form.
1) Place a teaspoon of soured cream in 4 large shallow bowls to secure the tortillas. Place a fried tortilla on top of each dab of sour cream. Place some of the eggs and Cheddar on each tortilla and top with another tortilla, repeat and top with another tortilla. Top the tortilla with the remaining eggs and cheese and ladle the warm tomatillo sauce over. Garnish with chopped coriander.