- 650 g fish fillet
- 250 g prawns
- 30 g
- 260 ml sour cream
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon fish stock granules
- 1 teaspoon vegetable stock powder
- 0.25 fresh dill
- 0.50 frozen peas
- 500 g potato
- 2 tablespoons capers
How to make Seafood Pie With a Caper Rosti Topping
- Caper Rosti Topping.
- Squeeze excess moisture from potatoes, combine with capers and butter in a bowl.
- Heat butter in a large frying pan, cook fish in batches, for about 3 Min's. return fish to pan with prawns, sour cream, fish stock, vegetable stock, wine, lemon juice and dill, cook stirring occasionally, for 4-5 Min's or until fish is cooked through.
- Preheat grill. Spread seafood mixture into a shallow ovenproof dish, top with caper rosti mixture. Grill about 10 Min's or until topping is tender and a nice golden brown.
- To Serve: Serve in bowls and garnish with a slice of lemon and dill.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Rosti with bacon, mushrooms and oni...
- Spicy Low-Country Prawn and Polenta...
- Bowl smoked prawns
- Prawn, potato and cheese tortilla
- Stir fried sweet potato with prawns...
- Prawn mashed potatoes
- Prawn salad
- Roasted wild salmon with tomatoes,....
- Wild Alaskan halibut with lemon, ca...
- Orange Lime Pie with Meringue Toppi...
- Wild Georgia prawn and crab cake wi...
- Blueberry Lattice Top Pie