- 0.25 olive oil
- 0.25 fresh lemon juice
- 3 garlic clove
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 0.50 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1.50 lbs large prawn
- 1 lb sea scallops
- 1 large courgette
- 1 lb kielbasa
How to make Seafood-Sausage Kabobs
- Make marinade: Whisk oil, lemon juice, garlic, cumin, tarragon, salt, and pepper in large bowl. Add shrimp and scallops; toss to coat. Refrigerate covered, turning seafood occasionally, at least 1 hour.
- Line broiler pan with aluminum foil. Heat broiler.
- Drain seafood, reserving marinade. Thread 8 metal skewers alternately with zucchini, shrimp, kielbasa, and scallops.
- Place skewers on broiler pan and brush kabobs with marinade.
- Broil kabobs 3 inches from heat, turning and basting frequently with marinade, until outside of seafood is slightly charred and centers are opaque, 7-8 minutes.
- Serve hot.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Scallops and chorizo
- Montauk seafood salad
- Scallops Provencal
- Sauteed Scallops with a Piquillo Pe...
- Grilled avocado and scallop salad
- Scallops with Orange and Ginger But...
- Bacon and Scallop Open Sandwich
- Succotash with grilled scallops and...
- Drunken prawn quick marinade
- Margarita prawns and scallops
- Teppenyaki scallops
- Red pepper frutti di mare