2) In a medium bowl, mix together the cornbread mix, egg and half the seafood stock until smooth. Spread the mixture into the prepared pan and bake for 18 to 20 minutes.
3) Remove from the oven and cool for 15 minutes. Once cooled, remove from the pan and break into large pieces with your fingers.
4) Increase the oven temperature to 190C/Gas 5. Meanwhile, make the citrus butter by whisking together the orange juice, lemon juice, lime juice, orange zest, lemon zest, lime zest, and cornflour in a medium saucepan over a low heat.
5) Bring to a simmer and add the butter, continuing to simmer for 5 minutes. Remove the pan from the heat, pour the butter into a heatproof dish and stir in the coriander leaves; set aside.
6) For the stuffing, spray a 30cm frying pan with nonstick cooking spray and saute the celery leaves, red pepper and onions for 2 minutes Add the shrimp, scallops and crawfish and continue to saute for another 3 minutes.
7) Add 1 1/2 tsp of the seafood seasoning, the white pepper, coriander and the cornbread. Add the remaining seafood stock, a little at a time, mixing well.
8) Spray another large frying pan with nonstick cooking spray. Stuff the inside of each trout with the cornbread mix and place into the pan. Place any remaining cornbread mixture around the fish in the pan.
9) Sprinkle the remaining seafood seasoning on the fish, drizzle with a little citrus butter and bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
10) To serve, divide the spring mix or mixed greens onto individual dishes and place 1 trout on top of each. Drizzle with the remaining citrus butter, sprinkle with sliced spring onions and garnish with orange slices.
A viewer, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe and therefore we cannot make representation as to the results.