2) In a small saucepan heat the rapeseed oil to 165C and carefully fry the wonton strips for 3 to 4 seconds, until golden brown. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the strips to a paper towel to drain. Set aside.
3) To make the dressing, blend together the ginger, green onion, garlic and coriander in a blender or food processor.
4) Coat the tuna with the oil and season with the salt and pepper. On a plate, scatter the sesame seeds and press the tuna into the seeds on both sides, gently shaking off the excess.
5) Heat a large griddle or saute pan over high heat and sear the tuna for 3 minutes on each side. Remove the fish from the pan and let rest for several minutes before slicing. The tuna will be medium rare.
6) Toss the vegetables with half of the dressing and mix well. Add half of the wonton strips and gently combine.
Mound the coleslaw onto a platter or individual plates. Place the sliced tuna on top of the salad and drizzle the remaining dressing on top. Garnish with the remaining wonton strips.
This recipe was provided by professional chefs and has been scaled down from a bulk recipe provided by a restaurant. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore we cannot make any representation as to the results.