1. To make the salsa add the ingredients into a bowl and mix thoroughly. Set aside.
2. Season the fillets with the salt pepper and chilli flakes.
3. Heat a heavy bottommed frying pan until very hot.
4. Add the olive oil and in batches fry the salmon skin side up in batches for 2 minutes.
5. Turnover and fry the skin side for 3 minutes or until the skin is nice and crisp.
6. Remove from the pan and place on to a platter and serve with the mango salsa and a selection of salad greens of your choice.