For the Quinoa:
1. Rinse in a fine sieve until water runs clear, drain and transfer to a medium pot.
2. Add 2 cups water and salt and bring to a boil.
3. Cover, reduce heat to medium low and simmer until water is absorbed - 15 to 20 minutes.
4. Set aside off the heat for 5 minutes; uncover and fluff with a fork. Set aside.
For the Salsa:
1. Clean and chop pineapple.
2. Deseed and chop 1 chilli.
3 Finely chop 1 shallot.
4. Mix together and add fish sauce, soya sauce and juice of 2 limes.
5. Season, mix and set aside.
1. Roast the quinoa in pan with olive oil. Plate.
2. For the salsa, shred coriander by hand and stir into salsa. Plate
3. Clean, trim and portion tuna.
4. Season, then blow torch till seared and serve.