1. Line the base and sides of a 22cm loose bottom cake tin with grease proof paper.
2. Crush the cookies until fine breadcrumbs, then stir in the melted butter. Press the cookie mixture into the bottom of the cake tin and chill in the fridge.
3. Preheat the oven to 160℃ fan.
4. Mix together the mascarpone and cream cheese. Stir in the eggs one at a time then fold in the flour and sugar. Finally stir in the chocolates.
5. Pour into the tin and bake in the oven for 35-40 minutes or until set with a slight wobble in the middle. Turn off the oven and leave to cool inside.
6. Make the praline by scattering the sugar over the base of a small frying pan. Place on a medium heat and allow to melt. Do not stir the sugar, simply swirl the pan. Allow it all to melt and turn golden brown.
7. Pour the hot sugar onto a piece of baking paper then scatter with the hazelnuts. Leave to cool completely. Then break into shards.
8. Once the cheesecake has cooled, leave to chill in the fridge.
9. When ready to serve, drizzle the two chocolates over the cheese cake and decorate with shards of praline. Top with more Guylian chocolates.