- 2.50 lbs chicken breast
- 1 green bell peppers
- 1 red bell peppers
- 1 yellow bell peppers
- 2 medium onion
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon creole seasoning
- 0.75 sweet and sour sauce
- 1 to taste rice
How to make Shenandoah Chicken
- Heat a large skillet to medium high and add half of oil.
- Saute peppers and onions until tender crisp. I like mine to slightly caramelize on the edges. Remove and set aside.
- Add rest of oil to skillet and add chicken, sprinkle with Creole seasoning.
- Note: The amount of seasoning you use is going to depend on the heat level of the spice blend you have and how hot you like it. I season the chicken until it is slightly more spicy than I like it because the sweet and sour sauce along with the pepper/oni
- Brown the chicken until cook and no longer pink.
- Add the peppers and onions back in and then the sauce.
- Cook until sauce is heated through.
- Taste and add more Creole seasoning if necessary.
(Courtesy of Food.com)