- 0.50 salad oil
- 0.25 vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons tomato ketchup
- 1 garlic cloves
- 1 pinch marjoram
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch rosemary
How to make Shish Kabob Marinade (Steak or Lamb)
- Mix all ingredients and marinate either round steak, sirloin or lamb at least 2 hours.
- If you wish to use wild game, marinate longer.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Shish kebab with yoghurt sauce and....
- Grilled Lamb Chops with Rosemary, S...
- Roasted leg of lamb
- Lamb kebabs
- Country lamb pie
- Twisted lamb kebabs
- Lightning lamb burger
- Drunken prawn quick marinade
- Grilled flank steak with ginger mar...
- The WhiteHogg world championship st...
- The Whitehogg world championship st...
- Rib-eye steak In Gremolata-like mar...