2) Combine the olive oil with the spices and grill seasoning in a shallow bowl or dish. Add the lamb to the seasonings and toss to coat evenly in the mixture. Thread the meat onto metal skewers and leave to sit for 10 minutes. Cook on a hot griddle or under the grilling element for 7 to 8 minutes for medium-rare.
3) Thread the onions and peppers onto skewers, drizzle with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place on the griddle or under the grilling element for 12 to 15 minutes or until tender.
4) For the yoghurt sauce, combine the yogurt with the garlic, mint and parsley in a bowl. Stir the lemon juice into the yogurt to thin and then set aside.
5) For the lemon-olive couscous, in a dry frying pan toast the pine nuts over a medium heat, remove and reserve. Add the butter, zest of lemon and chicken stock to a saucepan and bring to the boil. Stir in the couscous and olives, cover and remove from the heat. Let the couscous stand for 5 minutes then fluff with a fork and toss in the pine nuts.
6) Serve the meat and vegetable kebabs with the yogurt dipping sauce, couscous and toasted pita alongside.