1. In a large sauté pan, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat. Sprinkle the shrimp with a generous pinch each salt and pepper, and then sear on both sides, about 2 minutes on each side. Add the chilli flakes, garlic and serrano chilli.
2. Remove from the heat, add the limoncello, and then flambé. Add the white wine and tomatoes and cook the sauce until it reduces by half, about 5 minutes.
3. Finish with the grated cheese, parsley, basil and oregano. Then swirl in the extra-virgin olive oil and butter, and season with the lemon zest and juice. Serve immediately with garlic bread.
For the Garlic Bread:
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C.
2. Lightly toast the baguette cut-side up in the oven, 4 minutes.
3. Combine the butter, olive oil, garlic, shallots and some salt and pepper in a bowl, and stir to mix. Slather the mixture generously on the cut side of the toasted baguette.
4. Sprinkle the cheese, parsley and chilli flakes if using evenly over one side of the baguette. Top with the other side and wrap in foil. Warm in the oven until the cheese is melted. Cut into 3-inch slices and serve warm.
Recipe courtesy of Geoffrey Zakarian