Made this? How was it?
- 1kg medium prawns, cleaned
- 15g fresh mint leaves
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cucumber, seeded,
- 1 lemon, zested
- Salt and pepper
How to make Prawn salad with cucumber and mint
1) Cook the prawns in boiling water for three minutes, drain and cool in the refrigerator.
2) Put the mint and lemon juice in a food processor and pulse to coarsely the mint. Drizzle the olive oil into the processor while it is running, until the mint is finely .
3) In a serving bowl, toss together the prawns, cucumber, mint mixture, zest, salt and pepper. This will keep in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to two days.
- Spinach and green apple salad
- Classic salad with chicken
- Chunky guacamole
- Watermelon, lime and mint granita
- Herbed Toasted Pitta Salad
- Griddled vegetable salad with feta....
- Cool Cucumber Soup
- Tomatoes with green goddess dressin...
- Grilled flank steak, portobello and...
- Cracked pepper potato crisps with o...
- Wild Alaska salmon and couscous sal...