2) Heat 2 tbsp of the oregano oil in a large ovenproof pan over a medium heat and brown the beef on all sides. Collect any of the stuffing mixture that is left on the board and add to the pan at the end of browning. Deglaze the pan with wine and add the chopped tomatoes.
3) Cover the pan and place in the oven to braise for 10 hours. Remove the meat from the oven to a cutting board and cool. Slice, pull the meat apart and add it to the gravy in the pan.
4) Bring a large saucepan of salted water to the boil over a medium heat. Add the diced potatoes and cook until very soft, yet still intact. Drain and place in a large bowl to cool. Season with salt and pepper and drizzle with the remaining 1 tbsp of oregano infused oil.
5) Coat a medium saucepan with vegetable oil and place over a medium heat. Add the peppers and onion and cook until tender. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
6) For the Parmesan eggs, place the beaten eggs in a hot, oiled pan over a low heat. Add the Parmesan and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Carefully fold the egg over itself until you are left with a soft bell shape.
7) Mash the potatoes on a hot skillet and cover with the pepper and onion mixture. Top with the meat mix, season with salt and pepper and cover. After 4 minutes flip over and serve with soft Parmesan eggs on top.
This recipe was provided by professional chefs and has been scaled down from a bulk recipe provided by a restaurant. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.