- 3 elbow macaroni
- 1.50 lbs ground beef
- 1 large green peppers
- 1 large onions
- 14 ounces tomato soup
- 15 ounces tomato sauce
- 14.50 ounces tomato
How to make Simple American Chop Suey
- Boil elbow macaroni until just under cooked or al dente and drain.
- Chop onion and green pepper.
- Brown ground beef in a skillet with chopped onion and green pepper. Do not drain all of the grease. It brings out a lot of flavor.
- Combine macaroni, beef mixture, tomato soup, tomato sauce, and diced tomatoes in large pot.
- Simmer on very low heat and add salt, pepper, and other spices to taste. I add a little bit of garlic powder and italian seasoning for more flavor.
- Serve immediately or store for later.
(Courtesy of Food.com)