1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/Gas Mark 5. Grease several baking sheets and/or line them with baking paper.
2. Cut the Stork into small pieces.
3. Sieve the flour and baking powder into a large bowl. Add the sugar, a pinch of salt, egg yolks and Stork and mix with a wooden spoon, hand mixer or cold hands quickly into a stiff dough (don’t mix for too long!).
4. Wrap the dough in cling film and leave to rest and chill for 30 minutes in the fridge.
5. Dust the work surface with a little flour and roll out the dough until it is about 5mm thick. Cut out shapes with cookie cutters and place on the baking tray. Alternatively you can just roll the dough into balls and press them down lightly on the baking tray to make simple round biscuits.
6. Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes until cooked and lightly browned. Leave the biscuits to cool on the baking tray.
7. Dust with sugar to finish (optional).
These biscuits taste great as they are but you could also add chocolate chips or dried fruit and nuts for a variation.
Recipe courtesy of Stork