- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 garlic clove
- 20 ounces fresh spinach
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 0.25 teaspoon salt
- 0.25 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
How to make Simple Sauteed Spinach
- Heat oil in a dutch oven over medium heat.
- Add garlic and cook until beginning to brown, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add spinach, and toss to coat.
- Cover and cook until wilted, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add lemon juice, salt and crushed red pepper.
- Toss to coat and serve immediately.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Spinach tostadas with prawn and pot...
- Garlic Sauteed Spinach
- Spicy Szechuan chicken lettuce wrap...
- Limoncello and lemon cream fruit ta...
- Rustic pear tart
- Lemon curd tart
- Cherries and figs in port vinegar
- French apple tart
- Summer fruit crostata
- Plum galette
- Caramel shortbread and chocolate ex...
- Rhubarb and Custard Tart