Serves: 4 skewersFor the sirloin skewers:
2) Oil the griddle lightly with grapeseed oil, and then place the skewers onto it, cooking and turning them until they are cooked to desired doneness, about 4 minutes for medium rare or 6 minutes for well done.
For the ginger masala:
1) Mix the spices together and store in an air-tight jar.
For the roasted potatoes:
1) Put the potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil and cook until nearly done, about 8 to 10 minutes. Drain and reserve the potatoes.
2) Heat the oil in a skillet large enough to hold the potatoes. Add the ginger and onions and cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Add the coriander seeds, crushing them with your hands as you add them, and then add salt and pepper.
3) Add the reserved potatoes, stirring to coat them with the oil and spices, and continue to cook until they are golden brown and fully cooked, about 4 minutes. Serve hot with the sirloin skewers.