- 1 lb beef stew meat
- 10.75 ounces Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 10.75 ounces condensed French onion soup
- 1 to taste cooked egg noodles
How to make Slow-Cooker Beef and Noodles
- Place beef in 3 1/2-qt. slow cooker. Mix soups and pour over beef.
- Cover and cook on LOW 10 to 12 hours.
- Serve over noodles.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Slow-Cooked Pakistani Beef Koftas w...
- Slow-cooker choucroute
- Slow-cooked scrambled eggs with goa...
- Hong Kong style noodles with chicke...
- Chinese slow-cooked pork shoulder
- Radish and Sesame Soy Noodle Salad
- Hoisin pork with spiced plums and s...
- Griddled prawns with coconut curry....
- Wok tossed eel with tumeric and gla...
- Golden Gate Chilli Ribs
- Yang Yang Crispy Beef
- Beef and Black Bean Ho Fun