- 2 lbs beef stew meat
- 1 onions
- 10.75 ounces reduced-sodium golden mushroom soup
- 10.75 ounces cream of onion soup
- 6 ounces mushrooms
- 0.25 teaspoon pepper
- 8 ounces low-fat cream cheese
- 8 ounces low-fat sour cream
- 6 whole wheat egg noodles
How to make Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff
- In 3 1/2- to 4 1/2-quart slow cooker, mix beef, onion, soups, mushrooms and pepper.
- Cover and cook on low heat setting 8 to 10 hours or until beef is very tender.
- Stir cream cheese into beef mixture until melted. Stir sour cream into beef mixture. Serve over noodles.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Slow cooker Moroccan brisket with r...
- Slow cooker ginger-soy short ribs a...
- Slow cooker chipotle-lime chicken t...
- Pressure Cooker Beef Stroganoff
- Slow Cooker Beef Paprikash
- Slow Cooker Sausage, Bean and Pasta...
- Slow cooker chicken chilli
- Slow-cooker bean and barley soup
- Slow-cooker choucroute
- Slow cooker pepper pork chops
- Slow cooker split pea soup with cho...
- Slow cooked Korean-style short rib....