- 1.50 low sodium beef broth
- 0.25 dried porcini mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 onion
- 0.50 white wine
- 0.33 soy sauce
- 4 lbs boneless beef chuck
- 1 lb white mushrooms
- 6 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1.50 sour cream
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill
- 1 to taste salt and pepper
How to make Slow - Cooker Beef Stroganoff
- Combine 1/2 cup broth and porcini in bowl and microwave until steamy and mushrooms have softened, about 1 minute.
- Line fine-mesh strainer with one paper towel and strain porcini, reserving liquid. Chop porcini fine and set aside.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat until shimmering.
- Cook onions and tomato paste, stirring frequently, until lightly browned, 7 to 10 minutes.
- Stir in wine, soy sauce, remaining broth, chopped porcini, and reserved porcini liquid, scraping up any browned bits .
- Bring broth mixture to a boil, then transfer to slow cooker. Add beef and white mushrooms to slow cooker, cover, and cook on high, until meat is tender, 6 to 7 hours ( or cook on low for 9 to 10 hours.).
- Set slow cooker to high, if necessary. and skim fat from surface. Transfer 2 cups sauce from slow cooker to large bowl and whisk in flour. Stir flour mixture into slow cookere and cook covered, until sauce thickens, about 15 minutes. Stir in sour cream
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Slow cooker ginger-soy short ribs a...
- Slow cooker Moroccan brisket with r...
- Pressure Cooker Beef Stroganoff
- Slow Cooker Beef Paprikash
- Slow cooker chicken chilli
- Slow-cooker bean and barley soup
- Slow-cooker choucroute
- Slow cooker split pea soup with cho...
- Slow cooker chipotle-lime chicken t...
- Slow cooker pepper pork chops
- Beef stroganoff
- Anita's slow cooked chili in chedda...