- 1 lbs boneless round steak
- 0.50 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 0.50 teaspoon seasoned pepper
- 8 medium red potatoes
- 1 baby carrots
- 1 onions
- 15 ounces stewed tomatoes
- 12 ounces beef gravy
How to make Slow Cooker Swiss Steaks With Beef Gravy, and Potatoes
- Cut steaks in 6-8 serving size pieces, season with seasoned salt, and pepper, and brown in a non-stick skillet.
- Layer steak pieces, potatoes, carrots and onion in slow cooker.
- In a large bowl, combine tomatoes, and beef gravy and spoon over vegetables.
- Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Mashed sweet potatoes, pork chop wi...
- Slow cooker Moroccan brisket with r...
- Slow cooker chicken chilli
- Slow Cooker Beef Paprikash
- Slow cooker ginger-soy short ribs a...
- Brisket with carrots and onions
- Salisbury steak with wild mushroom....
- Slow cooker chipotle-lime chicken t...
- Slow cooker split pea soup with cho...
- Knead Not Sourdough
- Country style steak
- Homemade gravy