- 2 lbs hot Italian sausage
- 1 yellow bell peppers
- 1 orange bell peppers
- 6 garlic clove
- 2 onion
- 3 stalks celery
- 8 ounces baby portabella mushrooms
- 15 ounces tomato sauce
- 29 ounces tomato
- 12 ounces tomato pur�e
- 3 beef bouillon cube
- 3 bay leaf
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1.50 tablespoons dried oregano
- 0.25 fresh basil
- 0.50 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 beef broth
- 1 red wine
How to make Slow Simmered Spaghetti Sauce
- In a large stockpot cook the sausage, yellow bell pepper, orange bell pepper, garlic, onion, and celery. Cook until sausage is no longer pink. Drain into a large colander to drain grease.
- To the large saucepot, add the mushrooms, tomato sauce, tomatoes, tomato paste, bouillon cubes, bay leaves, thyme, oregano, basil, crushed red pepper, black pepper, sugar, and beef broth and stir well. Pour the meat mixture into the pot. Bring to a boil,
- Serve with Spaghetti or favorite pasta.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Donatelli's: Meat sauce recipe
- Donatelli's meat sauce recipe
- Red Sauce and Spaghetti
- Anita's slow cooked chili in chedda...
- Spaghetti with lion's head meatball...
- Two sauce weeknight lasagne bowls
- Spaghetti, meatballs and tomato bas...
- Victor's 1959 Cafe: Picadillo and C...
- Chicken simmered in BBQ sauce
- Easy tomato sauce
- Penne with vodka sauce
- Simple tomato sauce