- 1 small fillet of cold smoked haddock
- 1L chicken stock
- 3 plump scallops
- 40ml double cream
- 3 medium shallots, finely
- 1 spring onion, finely
- 50g , cut into small pieces
- Pinch of saffron
- 1 tbsp horseradish
- 100g smoked salmon
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
How to make Smoked haddock with seared scallops
1)the haddock in the chicken stock until cooked, remove from the pan and then reduce the stock.
2) Sear the scallops on a hot griddle.
3) Reduce the cream by boiling with the shallots and spring onions, adding a little of the reduced stock
4) Shake in the coldand add the saffron and horseradish
5) Cut the smoked salmon into strips and add to the sauce, seasoning to taste.
6) Put haddock on plate with the scallops on top and serve with the sauce around the fish.
- Roasted venison loin with braised r...
- Seared Cajun swordfish and garlic m...
- Caramel shortbread and chocolate ex...
- Rib of beef
- Olive Oil Poached Salmon
- Grilled red snapper with couscous a...
- Hot-smoked salmon and chipotle crem...
- Poached wild striped bass, cauliflo...
- Smoked haddock fishcake with tomato...
- Sausage burger with spicy onion rin...
- Chocolate fudge cake with rich cher...
- Kobe beef with dipping sauce and hi...