1. For the salad dressing, place lemon, mustard, grape seed oil, salt and pepper in large bowl.
2. Whisk together to form a loose vinegrette, then set aside.
3. For the mackerel dressing, place cultutred cream, creamed horseradish, lemon juice and salt in large bowl.
4. Whisk together to form a thick mixture, then set aside.
7. Place baby leaves into dressing for salad. Coat leaves evenly.
9. Flake Mackerel in large bowl with dressing. Coat pieces evenly.
1. Place baby leaves on plate, top with smoked mackerel and dress with baby red watercress.