2) Crisp the pizza crust for 5 minutes on a perforated pizza pan or on an oven shelf.
3) Whilst the pizza crust is in the oven, mix the sour cream with the lemon juice and dill in a small bowl.
4) Remove the pizza shell from the oven and leave to stand until cool to the touch.
5) When the shell is cool, spread it with the sour cream-dill sauce in an even layer. Evenly distribute the sliced smoked salmon, working all the way to the edges.
6) Top the pizza with sliced cucumber, red onion, and capers, cut into 16 equal pieces and serve.
This makes a wonderful 10 minutes or less party offering or appetizer, as well as a light entree on summer nights.
Compliment it with a simple mixed green salad for supper.