Made this? How was it?
- 250g cream cheese, at room temperature
- 125ml sour cream
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tbsp minced fresh dill
- 1 tsp prepared horseradish, drained
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 125g smoked salmon, finely
- Crudities or cheese biscuits, for serving
How to make Smoked salmon spread
1) Cream the cheese in an electric mixer fitted with a paddle attachment until just smooth. Add the sour cream, lemon juice, dill, horseradish, salt and pepper, and mix. Add the smoked salmon and mix well.
2) Chill the spread and serve with crudites or cheese biscuits. If you can find it, I prefer Norwegian salmon; it's drier and less salty than other smoked salmon.