Made this? How was it?
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- 8 eggs
- 115g crumbled smoked salmon
- 2 tbsp cream cheese, softened
- 75g green onions, divided
How to make Scrambled Eggs with Smoked Salmon
1) Heat the oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat. Combine the eggs and salmon and mix lightly with a fork. Cook until just beginning to scramble.
2) Add the cream cheese and mix until everything is a smooth texture. Add 1/2 the spring onions and stir into the scrambled eggs. Cook long enough to heat through.
3) Serve the salmon scrambled eggs on a plate and garnish with the remaining spring onions
- Open faced banana cinnamon toasts
- Passionate cosmos
- Almond shortbreads
- Chocolate chip waffles
- Smoked salmon and egg salad tartine...
- Bowl smoked prawns
- Peach bellini
- Hot-smoked salmon and chipotle crem...
- Smoked haddock with seared scallops...
- Red, white and blue potato salad
- Smoked salmon