Made this? How was it?
- 60ml mayonnaise
- Pinch dill
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Black pepper
- Jar of Orlando vine leaves
- 1 fresh skinless salmon fillet, 800g, cut in 4 (200g) pieces
- 250g Greek feta cheese, 3mm thick
- Olive oil
How to make Solomo kleftiko
1) In a small bowl,the mayonnaise, dill, lemon juice and pepper, to taste, using a fork.
2) Open the vine leaves on a work surface and place 3 next to each other, then 2 below these and overlapping them, and then 1 below those and overlapping, making the shape of a large vine leaf, widest end towards you.
3) Place a piece of salmon on the vine leaves, spread with some seasoned mayonnaise and top with some of the feta. Fold the leaves, from the wide end, over the salmon, then fold in both sides and the top. Repeat with the remaining ingredients.
4) Coat a large frying pan with olive oil. Place the pan over a medium heat and fry the four parcels until the salmon is cooked through. Transfer to warmed serving plates and garnish with a
- Boneless pork chop with red wine cr...
- Killer inside-out burger with Worce...
- Morgan's veggie patties
- Cinnamon sugar fry bread
- New York steak teppanyaki
- Ultimate prawn-crayfish-crab croque...
- Vietnamese 'shaking beef' sandwich....
- Big Mama's kitchen: Oven fried chic...
- Sophia's Place - Blue corn pancakes...
- Dor Stop Restaurant: Italian jumbot...
- Surrey's Cafe: Bananas Foster Frenc...
- Basic crepes