Recipe by Guy Fieri
- 375g plain flour
- 250g blue corn flour
- 3/4 tbsp salt
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 4 tbsp baking powder
- 560ml milk
- 250g butter, melted
- 4 eggs
How to make Sophia's Place - Blue corn pancakes
1) Mix together the flours, salt, sugar and baking powder in a large bowl.
2) In a smaller bowl mix together the milk, butter and eggs.
3) Combine the wet and dry mixtures but do not over mix; the batter should be slightly lumpy. Let the batter rest for half an hour before using to make pancakes.
This recipe was provided by professional chefs and has been scaled down from a bulk recipe provided by a restaurant. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore we cannot make any representation as to the results.
- Killer inside-out burger with Worce...
- Solomo kleftiko
- Morgan's veggie patties
- Boneless pork chop with red wine cr...
- Cinnamon sugar fry bread
- Banana sour cream pancakes
- Dor Stop Restaurant: Italian jumbot...
- Surrey's Cafe: Bananas Foster Frenc...
- Vietnamese 'shaking beef' sandwich....
- Ultimate prawn-crayfish-crab croque...
- Basic crepes
- Big Mama's kitchen: Oven fried chic...