The mixture is prepared in 2 parts - wet and dry
1) First prepare the wet mixture. In a large mixing bowl whisk together eggs, sour cream, melted butter, milk, honey, lemon zest and juice.
2) In a separate large mixing bowl combine all the dry ingredients. Once the dry mixture is blended begin to add the wet mixture by folding into the dry mixture.
3) As soon as both mixtures are blended spoon the mixture into the prepared muffin tray. Fill each cup about 2/3 to 3/4 full.
4) Bake, in the centre of the oven, for about 20 to 25 minutes, or until the top has a golden crust.
5) Remove from the oven and let them cool slightly. Remove from tray and serve.