- 18.25 ounces yellow cake mix
- 3.50 ounces instant vanilla pudding
- 1 oil
- 1 sour cream
- 4 egg
- 6 ounces chocolate chips
- 1 nuts
How to make Sour Cream Chocolate Chip Pound Cake
- Beat ingredients for 10 min on medium, this is the trick to tasting amazing!
- Add chocolate chips and nuts.
- Bake 350F about 1 hour in Bunt pan, do the toothpick trick to double check it around 45 minutes It turns out VERY moist!
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Throwdown's german chocolate cake w...
- Wild Georgia prawn and crab cake wi...
- Chocolate chip waffles
- Golden pound cake
- Plain pound cake
- Banana sour cream pancakes
- Mama's pound cake
- Radical Rob's chocolate chip cookie...
- Mini Lemon Poppy Seed Soured Cream....
- Chocolate cake with a warm creamy c...
- Crispy chocolate chip cookies
- Gingerbread cake with brandy sauce....